Monday, December 15, 2008

More Glitter Snowflakes Freebie

Here is another freebie, more Glitter Snowflakes. I decided made more after all the nice comments and all the downloads my first ones got, Thank You!!! I'm so amazed to receive so many visitor to my little blog from here (USA) and around the world, I really appreciate it. This is my way to thank you.
Tagger Size, 72 ppi,10 sn0wflakes. Click on the preview to download.
Enjoy!!!



Please don't share my freebies, share the link to my blog instead, Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are soooooooo beautiful...Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Your gift is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, these are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
    KarenT in Texas

    ReplyDelete